1. Do you sell your products from a shop? All the products have been sold via our on-
2. Where are the products made? The Egyptian cotton is sourced from Egypt, the Nile Delta, which is renowned for being one of the finest. We have thread counts of 200, 400: we also have the Egyptian cotton sateen in the 300, 800 and 1000 thread count. We shall be introducing further ranges of quality linen with high thread counts in the near future.The embroidery threads we use are of the highest quality, durability and are colour-
The embroidered designs are stitched here in Wales, UK. Each embroidered product is a made-
3. I own a B&B / Hotel / Guesthome do you supply to the Trade? Some of our customers are hoteliers, we offer a professional monogramming and digitizing service to the Trade. Please contact the office -
4a. We have a guesthome with a website -
4b. Do you sell to only hoteliers? No, we also have loyal clients who request bedlinen for their own homes. Providing clients meet the minimum order requirement, we are happy to supply.
5. I would like a unique design for a garment / bedlinen is this service available? Lyn has accepted commissions for exclusive designs from within the haute couture fashion industry therefore this service may well be available. For an exclusive design of bedlinen: many of the designs on the website have been adapted to the client’s requirements resulting in a unique design to the client. An exclusive design is also available to the individual client.
6. Are your designs suitable for uses other than just bedlinen? Embroidery is adaptable and designs can be stitched on to most fabrics. Lyn has accepted commissions from clients within the haute couture fashion industry and even from a client requesting a design project to be embroidered on a marquee for a wedding.
7. Do you charge for delivery? We do now charge for delivery at cost price.
8. I would like to have embroidery / monogramming on the pillowcases and sheets to match the duvet cover, sheets, valance, etc., is this a service you provide? Yes, this is available.
9. Regarding the various fonts shown on your website, are these available in different colours and sizes? All the fonts can be colour matched to a colour and shade of your choice. The fonts shown on the website are a sample of styles and colours -
10. What is meant by percale? Any fabric
For further details on our range of bedlinen see: Bedlinen Info
The above are a sample of questions from previous clients -